Thursday, July 22, 2010

Virgin Hater of the Week

To quote Mr. Belding, what is going on here?



If you haven't seen it, and I'm sure you haven't, another random dude posted on that Stewie Griffin post I made a while back.

Dean said...
Stewie is a GAY BABY, bent on world domination, McPeePants. That's inherently funny.

The show is parody, not plagiarism. As for ripping off The Simpsons, what it actually did was completely neuter that show. Remember when The Simpsons used to seem somewhat subversive? Ever since The Family Guy entered the picture, The Simpsons has seemed about as edgy as My Three Sons or The Brady Bunch.

As for South Park, well that shtick got stale after the movie came out; maybe after the initial viiral video. Played out and not the least bit funny.

Seth Macfarlane is a genius. You probably prefer Leno to Conan, too.
MARCH 3, 2010 3:40 AM


Nothing to bring out haters online like making fun of Stewie Griffin. That’s like saying Luke Skywalker sucks at flying spaceships. Or Megan Fox is ugly.

/braces for impact

There is nothing inherent about a GAY BABY who is bent on world domination. Sounds like Pinky and the Brain. Come to think of it, Stewie does look a lot like one of them

And is your name really Dean? That blows. Or are you a dean? If that’s the case, then go fuck yourself. I’ve never met a dean I liked, and that includes the brilliantly named Dean Cain in How High. Redman, get em!



And why did you write this at 3:40 AM? Oh right, you’re a loser. Why are you reading our blog? I appreciate, but still. And what the FUCK is My Three Sons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Three_Sons

Goddamn, you must be old. How are we supposed to get that reference? This is the internet, not a church parking lot after Sunday mass.

“Played out and not the least bit funny” Dean, regarding South Park.

(Silence)

(Boos)



And what a great internet-blog-posting quip about Conan to drive home your point at the end. YOU GOT ME! I love Leno, he’s the best! Oh wait, you’re the one in the target market, Mr. Baby boomer.

Enjoy Alzheimer’s disease, I’ll be busy making your daughter call me Stewie.

No comments:

Post a Comment